Questions? Call Today 1-888-992-4144
1. Pick the correct spine width for your cover
2. Align the pages carefully inside the cover
3. Pick the right heating cycle and bind.
4. Tap down on or “jog” the “book block” to make sure they have made contact with the melted adhesive.
5. Crimp where applicable
6. Cool at least 10 minutes with the spine down.
Or Less? The Choice is Yours..
More Time and Effort?
Thermal binding is the desktop version of the same “perfect binding” you'd find in a factory produced hard or soft cover book. See how easy it is to do here.
Thermal Binding is a faster, better looking alternative to coil, comb or velo binding. It creates a cleaner and more professional presentation.
Discover the Thermal Bind Difference!
Click here for a visual comparison to traditional coil binding methods. You will be truly impressed!